We’ve got some exciting news here at Vertex Financial: we’ve recently opened a new office in Charlotte, North Carolina. The new office will allow us to better serve companies in America’s Southeast and give them the attention we think they deserve.
But spend even a day in the Queen City, and it’ll become obvious why we’re so thrilled to be setting up shop specifically there:
- The city is home to a slew of Fortune 500 companies.
- Its booming energy industry has earned it the nickname of “The New Energy Capital.”
- Charlotte is America’s second largest banking city, behind only New York City.
- The city is home to Bank of America, and was home of Wachovia until the bank was purchased by Wells Fargo.
This finance landscape is impressive, and it speaks to the vibrant, business-friendly environment that exists in Charlotte. But traditional banking isn’t right for every company facing a cashflow shortage. This is where accounts receivable factoring can make a difference – and we’ve got a full line of factoring services, including:
- Startup factoring
- Manufacturing factoring
- Oil & Gas factoring
- Temporary staffing factoring
- Factoring for service companies
- And more…
Each of our offices will help businesses across their respective regions turn receivables into results.
If you’re in the Charlotte region and unfamiliar with how invoice factoring services work – or the cashflow benefits they provide – contact us for a free factoring consultation. We’d love to help your company find the stable source of capital it needs to keep thriving.