Seasonal Business - Not a Problem. Spot Factoring on Larger Transactions Welcome!
Manufacturing Companies Need Consistent Cash Flow
- Purchasing Materials
- Meeting Payroll
- Negotiating Contracts with Suppliers
- Accelerating company growth without borrowing money
Vertex Financial has been working with Manufacturing Companies since 1989 and our existing clients will attest to the competitive advantage they have received thanks to our Manufacturing Financing Services. Vertex realizes that cost-effective manufacturing cannot be accomplished without consistent working capital, and we strive to provide this through our success-proven invoice factoring process.
Vertex provides manufacturing factoring services for companies within the following industries to help them maintain a consistent cash flow:
- Food and Beverage
- Consumer Goods
- Machine Shop
Manufacturing Invoice Factoring Process
- Your goods have been shipped or delivered. You send an invoice to your client and Vertex will verify the invoice.
- You are wired the payment for the first invoice, usually Ranging from 70 - 80 % of the invoice
- Once your client pays, reserves are released
Accounts Receivable Financing Benefit: Consistent Cash Flow!
- Forget about recurring expenses like payroll, R&D, services, and other ongoing worries that arise during periods of low incoming capital.
- Upfront cash allows your business to grow and invest in new inventory and equipment to stay competitive within your market.
- The Factoring of Receivables Process is Quick and Easy!